Apart from her fragrance consulting services, Shaneela Rowah Al-Qamar provides training, to corporations and retailers, who would like to have their staff members trained with knowledge on Oud based fragrances. The training is available on a one-to-one basis, or for a group of staff members. The training is catered for luxury goods retailers, such as Harrods, Selfridges, House of Fraser, Brown Thomas, Galleries Lafayette and many others. The training broadly consists of:
- What is Oud and what's makes it so special
- An overview of the profile of the Middle Eastern consumer in Europe and their cultural relevancies.
- An overview of Middle Eastern fragrance houses and the varying qualities of the product and how Oud based fragrances of Europe compare
- An introduction to Arabian fragrance specific terminology
- A brief overview of the Arabian fragrance market and future trends of the Arabian fragrance in Europe and the Middle East.
THE ARABIAN FRAGRANCE MARKET: TRAINING
Shaneela Rowah Al-Qamar can also provide a market research based training program, which goes into in-depth detail. the training covers:
- the Arabian fragrance market
- the future trends of Arabian fragrances across the world.
- historical trends, the present moment and a look into the future of Arabian fragrances and the middle east fragrance market.
This training program is designed to last for 1 business day, making it ideal for both corporate and retail staff. Training is available anywhere in Europe, Kuwait City, Doha, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, at your business premises. Tailor made research and trend reports can also be provided.
To book and for further details, please contact
Shaneela Rowah Al-Qamar at firstname.lastname@example.org